The Justin Animal Alliance
Serving Justin, Ponder, Haslet, New Fairview, Rhome, Argyle, Northlake, Roanoke, and Keller.
The Justin Animal Alliance, a project of non-profit charitable agency Touching Our World Foundation, is committed to educating the public about the importance of spaying and neutering. We provide year round education and referrals on spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of homeless animals in our community. We host an annual Silent Auction in November to raise money for the residents of Justin, Ponder, Haslet, New Fairview, Rhome, Argyle, Northlake, Roanoke and Keller, to help those in financial need spay and neuter their Dogs and Cats. This weeklong benefit also emphasizes the importance of spaying and neutering, as well as raise funds for pet owners in financial need. Anyone in search of low cost spay/neuter and vaccination information may contact us for a referral. Donations to support our efforts are needed, appreciated and tax-deductible. Well-cared for pets make a happier world for everyone!
Our Wish List:
* Peace on Earth
* Dog Food
* Cat Food
* Pet Carriers for adoption Events* Volunteers
Things You Can Do To Help:
* Print a Public Service Announcement – PSA OF THE MONTH - from our website and post it at work or school.
* Print a flyer of an adoptable animal from our website and post it at work or school.
* Sponsor an animal – make a tax-deductible donation towards the care (spay/neuter) of one of our dogs or cats.
* Have a garage sale, cake bake, Avon house party, etc., and donate a portion to The Justin Animal Alliance.
* Spread the word – tell your friends and family about us.
* Like us on Facebook!
* Follow our Blog!
* Volunteer at the rescue.
* Volunteer at one of our events.
* Be a Pet Foster Parent.
* Like to take pictures? – Come by and take pictures of the animals that are up for adoption, or our events for our Facebook page or blog.
* Have an idea of how you want to help? Contact us! We want to hear from you.
Ways to help with the animals:
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities that are available with the animals:
Working With the Animals
_ Walk dogs
_ Clean cages and litter boxes
_ Bathe/brush cats and dogs
General Shelter Work
_ General cleaning and upkeep
_ Yard area maintenance
Special Volunteer Needs
_ Pet Adoption Events_ Fundraising Volunteers Needed
Education is a partnership between people. We value your involvement at every level and encourage you to partner with us. In order for this partnership to be effective, we need to be able to communicate.
Please feel free to call, or e-mail us if you would like to help or have any ideas that might help spread the word. We are always available to discuss any ideas you have regarding educating the public on the importance of spay/neutering.
ADOPTION APPLICATION (For young animals that need to be spayed/neutered)
ADOPTION FORM (Already spayed/neutered)
FOSTER PARENT FORM
VOLUNTEER FORM (JUNIOR)